Delivery & Orders
When will my order be delivered?
Whilst we endeavour to get your order delivered to you within 3-5 business days (within the 48 Contiguous States.) Note, we cannot guarantee time of delivery.
Can I track the progress of delivery of my order?
As soon as your order is shipped from our warehouse, you will be sent an email to confirm that it's on its way. The email will include a tracking number so you can check the progress of your order at anytime.
How do I order online?
To order, browse diybeer.com products and select the product you intend to buy, select the relevant size, quantity and colour and “add to cart”.
1. To go to your cart click on the shopping cart icon in the top right of your screen
2. You can "view" your cart or go straight to "checkout"
3. You can checkout "as a guest" or login using your DIYBeer account credentials
4. Fill in your details including any discount (make sure you click 'apply' once you enter the code), ensure your order details are correct and all of the mandatory fields (marked with an asterisk) are complete, check your order and click on "Place Your Order"
5. A confirmation page will display in a few seconds with an order confirmation number.
6. You will also receive an order confirmation email with a summary of your purchase.
7. When your order has been dispatched you will receive a further email with a tracking number to track the progress of your order.
What are the payment options I can use?
We accept all major credit cards, as well as Paypal.
How do I know if my personal information will be kept safe?
Coopers DIY is committed to protecting our customers' privacy and personal information. Our website has extensive security measures in place to ensure your private information and credit card details remain secure. When you go to make a purchase online the address bar switches from "http" (unencrypted) to "https" (encrypted). This indicates that all information sent from your computer to our server is encrypted. We do not hold onto any of your credit card details on our server.
When will my order be placed?
We will endeavour to pick and pack orders on the business day following receipt of an order (excluding public holidays) i.e. if you order on Friday, Saturday and Sunday your order will be picked and packed the following Monday. If Monday is a public holiday your order will be picked and packed on Tuesday.
What if I enter the incorrect delivery address?
We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect address (or any details) entered on your order. Please ensure you confirm your address at the ‘Checkout’ section of the site. Should you need to change your address after submitting your order, please contact Customer Service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-852-4263.
Attempts will be made to update any incorrect order details, however, if your order has been despatched it cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order has been dispatched and cannot be updated, we will endeavour to cancel your order and have the products returned to the warehouse for re-shipping. We reserve the right to charge administration and re-shipping fees.
Can I cancel my order?
If notified before goods have been dispatched, we can attempt to accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, we reserve the right to refuse to cancel an order or charge a cancellation fee/re-stocking fee of 20%, should we be able to request the return of the products from our delivery service.